20 October, 2020
The pandemic and technology disruption have pushed dozens of well-known enterprises to the edge of bankruptcy and beyond. In this episode we explored what is happening to the traditional (and huge) industries that have been impacted the most, and how they might be reinvented, Where are the hidden treasures in the “shipwrecks”?
- What traditional industries are affected the most
- What separates winners and losers in the new environment •
- Opportunities for turn-arounds and reinvention
- Startup opportunities in struggling industries
- Leadership attributes needed to succeed
For invitations to future Post-Industrial Forum events
and ongoing research from the Post-Lean Institute,
subscribe to the Post-Industrial Bulletin.