9am – 1pm PDT
12pm – 4pm EDT
5pm – 9pm GMT
6pm – 10pm CET
The pandemic has accelerated digitalization,
and decentralization. We will explore how
these changes will affect the post-pandemic
world, with a particular focus on
industry disruption, corporate renewal,
investment, and policymaking.
Confirmed speakers | Agenda
Monetary Metals & Co.
CEO, Innovation Centre Denmark
Director General, NEDO, Silicon Valley
The Roots of Progress
Vice President & Founding Director
Group Vice President
ABB Technology Ventures
National Digital Advisor
Government of Estonia
VP, Commercial R&D, SRI International
Research Director, Worldwide Digital Transformation Strategies
Founder & CEO
Global Head of Space
Editor in Chief
Oil & Gas Global Network
After the Millennials
Dr. Alexandra Johnson
University of Borås
University of Groningen
Keynote Speaker, & Board Director
Woodside Capital Partners
Eythor Ivar Jonsson
VP of Research
Dr. Irene J. Petrick
Sr. Director of Industrial Innovation, IoT Group
Dr. Evangelos Simoudis
- The State of the Post-Industrial Transition
- How the Pandemic Accelerated Digital transformation and Decentralization
- Decentralization in Energy, Manufacturing, Transportation, and more
- Disrupting Financial Services, Cryptocurrency
- The New Space Industry
- Building Profitable Companies from Game-Changing Technologies
- The Future of Work is Here: Now What?
- Opportunities for Reinventing Industries and Distressed Companies
- Lasting changes: How Did the Pandemic Change our Culture?
- Regulation, Digital Protectionism and Stagnation
- Private Equity: Responding to Crisis and Opportunity
- Organizational Renewal, Innovation, and Transformation
- Building Transformative Boards
- Global Industrial Policy in the Pandemic and Beyond
- Session recordings available during and after the Summit
- Attendees receive an E-book with summary of the key take-aways from sessions
- Become part of a community of leaders shaping the future
- Board members and senior executives
- Investors (PE, VC, CVC, LP)
- Policymakers and policy advisors
The Human Side of Disruption: Investor Opportunities in a Changing Landscape
20 June, 2019
Frode Odegard is the Founder of the Post-Lean Institute and the Post-Industrial Forum. In this keynote at Allocate 2019, he discussed the nature of the changes we were already witnessing prior to the disruption. Frode stressed the importance and commercial opportunity of education as a way to help us all adapt to the changes that were coming.
Estonia and the power of small countries
7 October, 2020
In this episode we explored how smaller countries can become centers of innovation, with a particular emphasis on Estonia. Our guide was be Taavi Rõivas, member of the Estonian parliament and prime minister from 2014-2016.
Decentralization in Manufacturing
12 January, 2020
Decentralization of production is a crucial aspect of the post-industrial transition. With progress in material science, 3D printing, robotics, and AI, we can see how we can move manufacturing to the edge. In this episode, we will learn about how manufacturing is rapidly transforming. Join Amar Hanspal, former co-CEO Autodesk and now Co-Founder and CEO of Bright Machines, an engine of disruption in manufacturing.
2021: The Emerging Post-Pandemic Landscape
15 December, 2020
The first Covid-19 vaccines are now being readied for distribution. After an incredibly challenging year, in this episode we explored the post-pandemic landscape that will begin to emerge in 2021. This was a special year-end episode, twenty minutes longer than the usual hour. Join Fred Thiel, Chairman of Thiel Advisors, and Dr. Julie Albright, Digital Sociologist at University of Southern California.
Platform technology: RunTheWorld
Here is another business event showing what is possible on this platform. We are excited to be working with RunTheWorld on the Post-Industrial Summit.