1 December, 2020
The pandemic has without a doubt accelerated the decentralization and digitalization that could be seen the last few years. Traditional industries are being disrupted, while new digital business models can scale without being weighed down by assets and large numbers of employees. In this session we will discuss the impact on brands. It is not enough to make operational improvements, the story you tell and the promises you make must also change.
Join global branding experts Sergei Mitrofánov and Cristián Saracco as we discuss:
- How AI will reshape the brand landscape
- The brand impact of the pandemic
- Hot new brands, struggling old brands
- How to transform old brands
- What old brands are still doing well
- Decentralization and self-made brands
- Just-in-time brands for new ventures
- Contingency, ready-to-go brands
- How to kill a brand
- How to set a brand on FIRE
For invitations to future Post-Industrial Forum events
and ongoing research from the Post-Lean Institute,
subscribe to the Post-Industrial Bulletin.