17 November, 2020
Prior to the pandemic, many mature organizations were already working to modernize operations, introduce new business models, and engage their employees in innovation. In this episode we will look more closely at the practical problems leaders must overcome, and how the pandemic is affecting transformation efforts.
Join Former SVP of Digital Transformation at ABB, Rob Massoudi, CIO at the Greek energy giant Motor Oil Hellas, Nikolaos Giannakakis, and Utpal Mangla, VP and Senior Partner at IBM Services, as we discuss:
- Transformation goal-setting
- Strategies for transformation (incubators, CVC, M&A, etc.)
- How to organize a transformation effort
- Next-generation business models
- How do we know we are succeeding?
- Structural obstacles to change
- Cultural and psychological obstacles to change
- Good/bad transformational leadership
- How can we transform FASTER?
For invitations to future Post-Industrial Forum events
and ongoing research from the Post-Lean Institute,
subscribe to the Post-Industrial Bulletin.