15 December, 2020
The first Covid-19 vaccines are now being readied for distribution. We can glimpse the beginning of the end of the pandemic. After an incredibly challenging year, in this episode we explored the landscape that will begin to emerge in 2021. This was a special year-end episode, twenty minutes longer than the usual hour.
- lessons learned from 2020
- decentralization in life, work, and education
- the post-pandemic enterprise
- post-pandemic business models
- post-pandemic geopolitics and trade
- changes in cultures and attitudes
For invitations to future Post-Industrial Forum events
and ongoing research from the Post-Lean Institute,
subscribe to the Post-Industrial Bulletin.