5 November, 2020
Leaders face tremendous unpredictability, internally and externally. Lockdowns and technology disruption have upended traditional industries. The political climate is characterized by increasing authoritarianism. Employees are worried. Join our special guest, Dr. Edwin Locke, Dean’s Professor (Emeritus) of Leadership and Motivation, University of Maryland, as we discuss how to lead in such an environment.
- The intellectual challenges of leadership
- Vision and values during a crisis
- Maintaining clarity during rapid change
- Keeping and gaining credibility amid uncertainty
- How leaders can maintain their own psychological health
For invitations to future Post-Industrial Forum events
and ongoing research from the Post-Lean Institute,
subscribe to the Post-Industrial Bulletin.